Posted by : RunnerBecky Tuesday, May 7, 2013


I stumbled across this great and easy lunch recipe today and it was just what I was in the mood for!





The original recipe serves 3-4 people, but since it was only me for lunch I made my own little version which worked perfectly.

Healthy (healthier?) Egg Salad

2 eggs, boiled, peeled, and chopped

2 tbsp of non-fat or low-fat plain Greek yogurt

1 tsp mayo

dash of ground pepper

dash of kosher salt


Mix all ingredients together and serve!

You can make a sandwich like I did ( I love have my bread toasted).

You could also serve on a pita or in a bed of yummy lettuce!




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner