Posted by : RunnerBecky Friday, May 3, 2013


I have so much to be thankful for but today I am extra thankful for a few quiet moments this morning while the little ones napped. 


I sat at the dining room table and spent some time reading Romans 4 and 5. 

I am also reading Kisses from Katie.

Have you heard of it? This young 20 something has adopted a large number of precious little girls in Uganda. It is a great story of selflessness and love. How important to remember to put the needs of other before ourselves.

Christ did the very same thing and I was reminded of that this morning. 

" While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."


While I have much to be thankful for, today I am thankful for a few quiet moments with my Cozy Chamomile tea and God's Word.

.......................................

What book(s) are you currently reading?

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner