Posted by : RunnerBecky Sunday, September 22, 2013


Finally! This weather is just fine with this pregnant lady. I am loving the cooler temperatures for sure and last night was able to enjoy my first college football game of the season.

Thanks to sweet friends we were able to watch our Alma Mater Troy University play local fav Mississippi State. 



The weather was amazing! 

I am so thankful for a perfect evening to enjoy football.

Melanie posted this picture on facebook. 

We enjoyed several hours of tailgating before the game and I brought this peanut butter dip to enjoy with cookies and pretzels. Healthy? Not so much, but everyone was raving about it.




Tailgate season needs to hurry! Peanut Butter Football Dip
You can find the recipe HERE!! 




------------------

26 weeks and 2 days



Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 26 weeks and 2 days
Size of baby:  Baby girl is the size of a head of lettuce.
Total Weight Gain:  I haven't weighed in a few days. It gets more and more depressing to get on the scale!
Gender: We're having a GIRL!
Movement: So thankful to feel lots of movement. She is constantly on the move and my belly moves around with all of her kicks. Incredible. I love feeling her move all around and can't wait to meet her!
Sleep: I love sleep. I seriously get 10 hours of sleep a night. I know, I know. Ridiculous, but I guess I need it. If I didn't get up to go to the bathroom eleventy billion times  I would really sleep soundly. 
What I miss: I just missing being ME! I just don't feel like myself when I am pregnant but that is the price you pay to welcome a precious little on into the world. It is well worth it. Maternity clothes are for the birds. I miss regular clothes. I feel like I might as well wear a tent :) This belly is growing, growing!
Cravings: No mega cravings this week. I did get a hot dog at the football game with a real fountain Coke (don't judge!) and it was awesome. 
Symptoms: Add nightly heartburn to the list. No matter what I eat Tums are my best friend these days! I also have mega pain in my right knee. This has been ongoing for about 5 years but it hasn't flared up since my last pregnancy. I think the added weight I am carrying must be bringing it on. Not sure. Hopefully it won't keep me from Zumba this week!

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Your pregnant belly is the cutest! But you're right, maternity clothes are for the birds! And I totally see that peanut butter dip thingy in my future, possibly Halloween:)

    ReplyDelete


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner