Posted by : RunnerBecky Monday, October 28, 2013

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 31 weeks and 3 days
Size of baby:  Baby girl is the size of a pineapple.
Total Weight Gain:  I have gained just shy of 30 lbs. Yikes! 
Gender: We're having a GIRL!
Movement: I feel lots of movement regularly. It is starting to get uncomfortable. She is very active!
Sleep: I have been sleeping fairly well. I am still just always sleepy! Keeping up with a 22 month old during the day wears me out :) I try to go to bed fairly early and get 9-10 hours of sleep.
What I miss: CHOCOLATE! At my last appointment baby girl's heartbeat was fluttering a bit so I have been completely cut off from ALL CAFFEINE.  I'm not a coffee/sofa girl, but my cravings are chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered donuts. Killing me! It is what is best for now and we are hoping cutting out the caffeine will get her heart beating properly.
Cravings: Sugar! Isn't that ALWAYS a craving though? I always feel hungry. 
Symptoms: Lots of back pain. Sciatic nerve pain some days that just won't go away.  The shortness of breath has kicked in these past few weeks. Braxton Hicks contractions, especially when we go for walks.




Me @ 30 weeks with my sister @ 34 weeks. 

It looks like we stole pumpkins from the pumpkin patch!



28 weeks and saying HELLO to the 3rd trimester!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner