Posted by : RunnerBecky Thursday, August 8, 2013


Yesterday I squeezed in a 10 minutes leg workout in the kitchen while little man was eating his snack.

I posted the Fit Sugar video on my Facebook page.


It is a great workout even if you aren't pregnant. 



Once my husband came home from work and was able to watch M, I went to the gym for some cardio.

I was able to log 2 miles on the elliptical machine in about 25 minutes. I kept my heart rate pretty mild. 130-140ish. I also walked a mile on the treadmill in about 16 minutes with my heart rate pretty low at about 115-120. I'm taking it easy here!


Did I mention I am trying to detox a bit from my terrible sweet tooth? So far I've only gone one day, but with cookies and cake galore I am celebrating that small victory.

I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow so check back for a pregnancy update!


Did you work out during your pregnancies?

What challenges did you face?


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner