Posted by : RunnerBecky Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I am trucking right along at 19 weeks and 4 days.

I've been able to make it to Zumba 3 days a week and have been doing the elliptical and walking on the treadmill on the other days.

Friday's workout was a mile on the treadmill (walking is SO boring!) and then 2 miles on the elliptical. It ended up being about 30 minutes of cardio. I was satisfied with that.

Heading to Zumba at 19 weeks. That belly is growing for sure!



 My sugar cravings are getting out of control. I know they say the more you eat sugar the more you want it. What a vicious cycle!

Today, I wanted these for a snack.



But I ended up whipping up a quick fruit smoothie.

I don't even use a recipe.

I threw in what fresh and frozen fruit we had ( banana, peaches, blueberries, and raspberries). I added some Organic Fat Free Greek Yogurt, honey, and flaxseed. 
I put a bit of water in it too just to allow it to blend much quicker.





My little guy is terrified of the blender. It is quite loud! 

I gave him some of the finished product in his sippy cup to enjoy with his snack too.



On a sad note, my watch broke. AGAIN.

Yes, again. I got this two years ago for my birthday and it broke JUST LIKE THIS before. Thankfully it was under warranty and was replaced at no cost. This time I am on my own.

I've been depending on my watch during workouts to keep my heart rate in check. I know I need to get another one I just can't pull the trigger and do it. Maybe the hubby will convince me it is a good investment.

This is what I want and it comes with FREE SHIPPING. Whoop mega whoop!

How was your workout today?

Do you typically use a heart rate monitor?

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner