Posted by : RunnerBecky Tuesday, June 18, 2013


Hello, my name is Becky and it has been 2 hours since my last Zumba class.

I. Am. Addicted.


I need a tan. BADLY!


I don't know if it is because I am just feeling better or what, but I will not miss Zumba. No, I will not. 

I do miss teaching, believe me. I have so much fun leading and pushing people to match my energy, but I have to say I am enjoying just being student in Zumba right now. The two girls who have taken over are AWESOME! They are doing a great job and I don't want to miss a class.

This morning I felt AWFUL. I was up most of the night fighting nausea and took a Zofran which I am convinced does nothing but make you lethargic. The nausea lingered all day long. I laid in bed watching Zumba videos on YouTube and decided that even if I puke on the way to, during, or after Zumba I was going to go.

I did (go that is. I didn't puke. Thankfully). I went and felt great. I do not have it like I used to and sometimes I have those "Old Becky" moments where I pretend I can go all out, full speed, the entire class. Not happening. Can't happen.

I am happy to just be up and moving. 

I was wiped out afterwards and know I will sleep like a baby tonight, kind of like this guy.




After we had Family Worship (we read the Bible, sing, and pray) we camped out on little man's bedroom floor to cuddle. He is the best. I love this little guy.

Aren't these Batman pajamas just the cutest??




Counting my blessing today. Health. Happiness. God is so good! Far greater to me than I deserve.

Any other Zumba fanatics out there???

If you haven't tried it, YOU SHOULD! 

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I really want to go to Zumba classes! They look like they would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you and your little man are so cute!! I've never taken Zumba but I sure want to so badly!!

    ReplyDelete


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner