Posted by : RunnerBecky Thursday, March 21, 2013


Guess what I got today?




My race packet for the Color Me Rad 5K this weekend in Jackson.

I am super excited! My last race was in November so I am pumped about the fun races coming up. 

The race packet included an awesome t-shirt. It is gray and the material is so stinking comfy. I will be wearing that race shirt a lot. I also have my bid and I have saved all of my bibs from past races. I typically write the date and my personal time on the back of each bib. It is just a sort of momento. 

The pink sunglasses are to keep the color bombs out of my face. I have a white shirt to wear so I can get drenched in all of the colors. I am not hip (or rad in this case) enough to pull of these glasses and I look like a dork, BUT I will be wearing them regardless. 


Stay tuned for a race recap after the race on Saturday!




Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner