Posted by : RunnerBecky Sunday, March 31, 2013


If you have ever watched a loved one suffer with Alzheimer's you know first hand what an awful disease it is. I have major respect for the caregivers of those with ALZ and I watched my 80+ year old Granny tend to my Papa day in and day out as he spent years suffering. What an incredible display of true love! I pray that one day ALZ will be but a memory and a cure will be found.






As I run the Country Music Half Marathon next month I will be doing so in my Papa's memory. He passed away 2 years ago this month and I am hoping to raise $1,000.00 in his memory. 





Would you help by making a monetary donation???

Any amount would be a tremendous blessing! 



I love my family! I am thankful for their impact on my life and am so incredibly blessed. God is SO good and I know that one day a cure can be found. Please give to this worthy cause!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner