Posted by : RunnerBecky Friday, January 4, 2013

I stumbled upon this baby on PINTEREST and boy is it a doozie!

I attempted a "modified" version of this on the living room floor with a yoga mat.


I have to do girl push ups which I'm not afraid to admit but it is quite a shot to my pride. Obviously my arms could use some strengthening.



The planks are killer, especially since my core/abs are so weak a year postpartum. My poor "mummy tummy" was just a shaking. I'll get there!

And bridges... I mean, who are we kidding? I haven't done a bridge since my cheerleading days. I had to get the hubby to "spot" me to even get my back off the ground. Pathetic!

I guess I'm realizing it is good to do a workout that is outside of my normal routine. Running I can do. Zumba, all over it! It's good to use those muscles I don't typically challenge and this core challenge will definitely do that.

Enjoy!!

 The Core Challenge

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner