Posted by : RunnerBecky Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I officially have a training plan. Now, it's time to get some motivation to get going. It has been a tough month. The transition of moving to Orlando and the "unsuccessful" job hunt has left me feeling incredibly unmotivated. I have met 3 people since our move to Orlando who are training to run or have already fun marathons/half-marathons, so I'm hoping to have a training buddy. It's looking like a lot of my training will have to be done indoors on a treadmill because the heat in Orlando has been unbearable and is unbearable after about 9AM and before 8PM :) This week the plan is to just get going!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner