Posted by : RunnerBecky Tuesday, August 20, 2013


So I'm a little behind on our big announcement, but a Baby Girl is heading our way!

We got a great report from the doctor last week and we are thankful for a healthy baby girl.









 I am thankful to continue working out, which I didn't do with my first pregnancy. It  comes with its fair share of challenges, but I am trying to do my best to stay in shape and keep the pregnancy pounds from packing on.

I try to make it to Zumba 3 days a week and walk as much as I can.

I keep my heart rate in check, but was excited to see I had burned 542 calories at Zumba yesterday.





Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 21 weeks and 4 days
Size of baby:  Sweet baby is the size of a pomegranate
Total Weight Gain: I have gained 14 lbs. so far
Gender: We're having a GIRL!
Movement: Feeling lots of movement. Baby girl loves when the choir sings at church!
Sleep: Sleeping great! I need 9 hours a night it seems and of course get up a few times to use the restroom.
What I miss: Fitting into regular clothing, feeling like myself
Cravings: Ballpark food. Weird, right? Last week I wanted a hot dog and onion rings. 
Symptoms: Nausea throughout the day. Fatigue. Hormonal days are rough. 
Best Moment this week: A great report on our baby girl! I could have sat and watched the ultrasound all day long. I was just in tears.

"Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!"

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner