Posted by : RunnerBecky Saturday, May 11, 2013


So does having Friends titles make me lame?

Oh well. I'm giving it a shot a little while longer.

One thing we like to do in our house is use the XM radio on our Dish Network to our parenting advantage. My little guy LOVES to dance and I'm convinced it is because he sees me practicing my Zumba choreography religiously.

I still get tickled every time music comes on and his hips start swinging.



I am always looking for new running music. I typically use my Zumba playlist because the songs are really upbeat and keep me going when I want to quit.

Must. Keep. Running.

I can't run to the mellow music I love listening to. It is great to jam out in the car to, but I will run 42 minute miles if I listen to them while running.

Here are a few I'm adding to my playlist:



"Beam Me Up"  by  Cazzette


"Alive" by Krewella


What is on your playlist?


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner