Posted by : RunnerBecky Monday, May 13, 2013


I had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I am so thankful to get to be a mommy to this precious little guy.

He teaches me so much. I am thankful.




I got breakfast in bed and some gifts and cards from my boys :) 

We spent a lot of time outside after church and lunch. It was a beautiful day!


I cannot pull off "selfies." I feel like a dork. And, yes, there is a pack and play and swing in our room. I provide childcare for a sweet baby during the day. 

Regardless, I am ready to teach back to back Zumba classes this afternoon. Love my Zumba get up. Crazy about these high tops!


I also recently picked up two new Danskin tanks.

The aren't form fitting which isn't typically my style. I liked the colors (the other is blue) and the stripes. They are really light which is great for sweaty workouts.

Although it isn't very figure flattering for me, I like that it doesn't ride up. That is a perk to it not being fitted. I taught Zumba a few weeks ago and wore this one and it was perfect. It was long and flowed. :)



Workout gear can be so tricky. I feel like you need to workout in them before you buy them. Right? Does it chafe? Will it ride up? So many things could happen. I am pleased with this purchase. Danskin has great exercise gear at really reasonable prices.

And a bonus of my day is getting this little guy up from his nap. He is always so happy when he wakes up and loves to blow kisses. Melts my heart!


{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. You and your family are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I am very blessed with my sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner