Posted by : RunnerBecky Saturday, May 18, 2013

If you like to use natural cleaners in your home like me you've found out quickly that although it is great to clean with vinegar, sometimes the smell can just be overpowering.


A little trick I recently learned about cleaning with vinegar is using citrus peels. 


I bought a big bag of Cuties and once we finished peeling one to eat I would hold onto the peels and soak them in vinegar. They need to soak for a least a month in order for you to be able to enjoy the citrus aroma in your cleaning vinegar.

I'm sure you could use lemons, lime, or grapefruit although I haven't tried those yet.







Try this simple trick!

Happy Cleaning!



Diana at City Maid Green makes amazing natural cleaning products that you can purchase at her online store. They smell AMAZING! They have just launched a new baby line of natural products for the little ones as well.




{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I've been using citrus vinegar in my cleaning. Same idea with cuties because none of my family really likes naval oranges. This is how I convinced my husband that natural cleaners are better than chemical cleaners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are much better and give me peace of mind with a little one in the house. :)

    ReplyDelete


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner