Posted by : RunnerBecky Thursday, May 2, 2013


I love to burn calories! I love torching those babies!

It is hard work but it feels awesome, right?

I have been teaching Zumba Fitness classes for nearly 2 years now and it has been the most fun way to sweat and burn a ton of calories.

Teachers doing Zumba in the school talent show? You know it!


Zumba is currently holding a Great Calorie Drive!


You can get involved in this great cause.





Download the app, find a Zumba class near you, and start donating your calories!



The average calorie burn per class is 750. Those calories will be donated to help end world hunger. 



Check out the website for more details on how to get involved.



I love Zumba!!



Even kids love Zumba!!





Get out there and shake it for a great cause!


...........................

Are you a Zumba addict like me?

If not, what is keeping you from trying a class?



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner