Posted by : RunnerBecky Sunday, April 14, 2013


I am super thankful that Skinny Runner promoted my fundraising efforts on her blog last week. I am excited to be at 50% of my goal with less than 2 weeks before The Country Music Half Marathon.


I have been beyond encouraged by the support shown and the kind words spoken from people who have had loved ones suffer with Alzheimer's. I am thankful for your kindness, please know that! People who didn't even know my Papa have graciously given financial gifts in his memory. That is just incredible to me! THANK YOU.

If you could give even a small donation to my fundraising efforts, you can do so at THIS LINK


I am hoping to raise $1,000.00 by RACE DAY!

Please donate and spread the word to others! 

Thanks so much!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner