Posted by : RunnerBecky Sunday, March 3, 2013

Today's Workout:

4 mile TM run - (34:23)
1.0 incline

Lower body strength training

-----

I have been GLUED to running blogs all week. It has been a bit out of hand, especially with a sweet little boy who demands (and no doubt deserves) my attention. I've tried to limit myself to perusing through these awesome little blogs once he is down for the night.

My blog is totally powered by me and I have NO idea what I am doing. I have a flip phone, yes, and get made fun of it. Technology is NOT my strong suit. Props to you all for sticking with me! Does the content matter? Yes, it does, but a glitzy blog doesn't hurt either. I'm working on a mega blog face lift. Thanks for sticking with me until then.

Check out my BLOGS I LOVE page for super, awesome, mega amazing running blogs that put THIS GIRL to shame.

Special thanks to Rod's Racer's for the Facebook shout out today! Thankful for new readers!! :)

Check our Rod's Racer's HERE!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner