Posted by : RunnerBecky Tuesday, February 5, 2013


My son LOVES and I mean LOVES to be outside. If he hears the word "outside" he gets giddy and goes straight for the door. He would spend all day just looking at the trees, swinging, and playing in the grass. I have started capitalizing on these moments to get a short workout in while he is playing and swinging. It is so easy to get a quick workout in, especially on a nice day. Seize the opportunity to burn
extra calories while your little ones are doing the same! 

I typically try and at least do one set of The Playground Workout. 3 sets would be ideal!

Enjoy!






Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner