Posted by : RunnerBecky Monday, February 4, 2013



My registration has been filled out, I'm signed up and ready to go!




My next race is March 26th, a Tuesday, at 8PM. Not your typical 5K, eh? Definitely not.

I am super excited about this race for (3), count 'em, (3) reasons...

(1) This race is a fundraiser for a medical mission trip to Haiti.  This makes paying a $20 entry fee for a race seem like an honor. So happy to help this group bring the Gospel to Haiti!

(2) The race is a GLO run, which means we'll be running at night and I am assuming there will be some glow sticks involved.Sounds like a blast to me!

(3) I have some friends running with me! Yay! How fun to run a race with familiar faces.

You can check out the website HERE!





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner