Posted by : RunnerBecky Sunday, February 20, 2011



In honor of "The 50 Days of Fitness," a fitness program our school is participating in, we all decided to walk/run a local 5K on Saturday. The race was through "the pines" of Winter Park. We could not have asked for a more beautiful day! The weather was perfect for over 1800 people to come out to enjoy the 5K. It was an all around wonderful day! I was even more thrilled to have beaten my personal record. My official time was 25:47.

Partin Elementary staff at the finish line! I have the greatest job and the best co-workers!






6:15AM getting ready to head to Winter Park! Boy was it early!
The finish line! My official time was 25:47. I was thrilled! This is my fastest 5K time to date with an 8:17 mile pace.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner