Posted by : RunnerBecky Thursday, April 10, 2014


Hey friends!

I am currently working to take my blog in a different direction. Super excited! 

Be patient while I make some changes in the coming days. I'm going to be blogging more about all aspects of my life, not just running. Lookout for most posts on faith, family, and fitness.

Thankful for you all! Stay tuned!!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner