Posted by : RunnerBecky Wednesday, April 17, 2013



I can't get my husband to eat breakfast, but he will drink a smoothie!

Here is a great breakfast smoothie recipe.


OATMEAL SMOOTHIE

1 cup ice

1/2 cup frozen raspberries or strawberries

1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt

1 banana

1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats

1 tablespoon honey




Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.







Serve and enjoy!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner