Posted by : RunnerBecky Thursday, March 14, 2013



If you are like me and add Zumba classes to your weekly workout schedule, this is an easy way to contribute to the fight against world hunger.

Download the FREE app via i-tunes! 

"Check-in" to as many as three classes.

For each class, a meal will be provided to those in need. 


I found this in my monthly issue of Fitness Magazine. Check in to you Zumba classes today to put a meal on the table for those in need!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments


About Me

I'm a proud wife and mother to a precious 2 year old boy and baby girl ( Born December '13) and a lover of all things health and fitness. I am a Florida native living in small town Mississippi. I hope you will be encouraged and motivated on your fitness journey or if you are just getting started, Welcome Aboard!

Happy Running,
Becky

thedirtroadrunner@gmail.com











Powered by Blogger.

Copyright ©-The Dirt Road Runner